Monday, February 1, 2016

All Dressed Up February Facebook Challenge

Hello there!  Today, I'm here sharing the new All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge: HEARTS!  It runs all month long and you just have to use an All Dressed Up image and hearts somewhere on your project.  You can play along HERE, so what are you waiting for??? 

Here's the card I created for the DT inspiration.  This is TOP KNOT and you can find her HERE in the shop.  Isn't she just adorable!  I just love her! 

 
I colored her up with copics as usual and put special emphasis on her little freckles.  They're just too cute!  I added some patterned paper from Hobby Lobby and a few heart embellishments, and viola!  Here's my card:

 
A closer look:

 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio: Love Struck (Hobby Lobby)
Heart Die: Sizzix
Heart Doily: Dollar Section Target
Puffy Heart Stickers: Sticko
Valentine Sentiment:
Button: My Stash
Tag Punch: Stampin Up
Copic Markers: R35, R37, R59, G82, G85, RV10, RV23, RV34, RV19
(hair) E57, E43, E41, E79 (skin) E04, E11, E21, E00 E000, R20
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment