Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Greeting Farm March Preview Day #2

 Hello!  I'm back with another sneak peek from the New Release at The Greeting Farm.  This fun set is call New Beginnings and features a bunch of cute little animals, perfect for scene cards!  


This card was so simple to create, but really packs a fun punch.  I started with some patterned paper in my stash that featured this journal card.  (I love using journal cards on my greeting cards!).  I trimmed a strip of green carck stock and used my scissors to fringe one edge of it.  I adhered that to the bottom of the journal card to act as grass.  Then I stamped my sentiment across the top of the card.  

After stamping and coloring my images, I fussy cut them out, arranged them across the bottom of the card and popped them up with foam tape.  A few enamel dots and some chipboard hearts finishes this project.  I love that it looks like they're having a little backyard celebration!  


Thank you so much for stopping by!  New stamps will be released on the 15th.  I'll have one last preview on Monday so check back!  You won't be disappointed!  






No comments:

Post a Comment