Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Greeting Farm February Release Preview Day #3

 


Hello, I'm back with the last sneak peek before the release!  Today, I'm sharing a card featuring the Bring Me Smiles Stamp Set.  It features an array of flowers and coordinating sentiment.  


To create my card, I used the flower and leaf elements to stamp out a background.  Then I colored it up using Copic Markers.  I used the C10 maker to add little black dots in between the flowers.  Then I added a strip of plaid patterned paper across the bottom and mounted it on pink card stock.  I stamped out my sentiment and die cut it into an oval.  Using foam tape, I adhered that to the right of my card.  A few enamel dots and a ribbon bow finish this card off.  


Release Day is tomorrow the 15th!  





No comments:

Post a Comment