Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Stacey Yacula Halloween!

Hello,
Today, I'm sharing a cute little card featuring some Halloween images from Stacey Yacula.  This card combines sets from My Favorite Things and Purple Onion Designs.  I love that even though she designs for 2 different companies, her images seamlessly work together.  For this card, I started with a piece of white card stock.  I stamped out my background images, masked them off, and used Distress Inks and Copics to color in the background.  Then I removed the masks and finished coloring the images.  Then I colored up my focal images, fussy cut them out, and popped them onto my scene using foam tape.  Some added highlights with a white gel pen finish it off.  Have I mentioned how much I love Halloween? lol!


Card Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment