Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts January Kit

Hello!  I'm back with a couple more cards using the NEW Club La-La Land Crafts January Kit!  


For my first card, I used Marci with Pen.  I colored her up in some fun "Valentine Colors" and fussy cut her out.  Then I popped her on top of a die cut circle and layered that on top of some cut typewriter paper.  I cut a strip of hot pink paper and layered that on top of some white card stock.  Then I added that to the right side of my card and layered on the envelopes border.  I also die cut the "with love" sentiment from some grey and red card stock and layered them both together.  I popped that on the bottom of my card, just under Marci's feet.  A few enamel dots finish it all off.  



Card Details:
Marci with Pen Rubber Stamp
Envelopes Border Die
"With Love" Sentiment Die

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Light Pink: RV000, RV10
Pink: RV10, RV13
Red: R24, E27, R56
Grey: C1, C3

For my next card, I used one of the adorable pigs from the Happy Mail Rubber Stamp Set.  First I layered some sky patterned paper onto some red card stock and trimmed it to fit my card base.  Then I cut a strop of rose patterned paper and added that to the top of my card.  I die cut the "with love" sentiment die and popped that on top with some foam tape.  I also added a little sentiment just below it cut into a rectangle.  For the bottom of my card, I added a strip of grey card stock and popped my red mailbox on top to the left of my card.  I used the Envelopes Border die and trimmed a few of the envelopes from the strip, adding them to the bottom of my mailbox.  I colored up my little pig with Copics, fussy cut him out, and popped him to the right of the mailbox.  Then I added another envelope from the border die to his left hand.  


Card Details:
Happy Mail Rubber Stamp Set
Mail Box Die
Envelopes Border Die
"With Love" Sentiment Die

Copic Colors:
Pig: E93, E95, E97
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Black: W5, W7
Grey: W1, W3

No comments:

Post a Comment