Monday, April 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts April Club Kit Reveal!



Hello!  It's that time again!  It's Club La-La Land April Club Kit Reveal Day! This month the theme is all about Paris!  How fun is that!  It features one adorable Marci in Paris Stamp Set, 3 adorable poodles, and a bunch of coordinating sentiments.  Not to mention 3 awesome dies to complete the set!  

For my first inspiration card, I decided to create a little scene.  First I colored up Marci and one of the poodles using my Copics.  Then I cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Next, I layered up several pieces of patterned paper for my background.  I found a cute little cloud pattern and layered some green polka dot paper across the bottom.  Then I die cut the Eiffel tower from some bright blue card stock and adhered that in the background.  I popped Marci and the poodle up on some foam tape and added my sentiment.  Then I die cut the roses from some red cardstock and layered them on top of some lighter red patterned paper.  I fussy cut that out as well as the green leaves and then added them back on top with foam tape as well.  A little enamel dot on Marci's purse finishes the whole thing off.  

here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Double Stitched Hills Border Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Double-Stitched-Hills-Border-Die_p_704.html
Double Stitched Squares Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Double-Stitched-Squares-Die_p_782.html

Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG23
Blue: B24, B26, C10
Pink: RV10, RV11
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1

For my next card, I decided to focus on these cute little poodles.  I colored 2 of them up with my Copic markers and cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered some patterned paper on top of my black postage stamp rectangle and added my Paris sentiment on top.  Then I cut a rectangle of patterned paper for the background and used the reverse harlequin die to embellish the left corner.  I mounted that on top of some black cardstock and added a think strip of houndstooth paper on the right hand side.  Using a craft knife, I carefully trimmed around the poodle's paws and slipped him on top of my postage stamp rectangle.  Then I adhered the whole thing down to my card.  I added the other poodle on the left with some foam tape and added a green grass strip across the bottom as well.  To finish my card, off, I die cut the roses from some light pink paper and adhered it to some black card stock.  Then I fussy cut that out and added it on top of some green die cut leaves.  A final touch of faux pearls top it all off.  


a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Postage Stamps Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Postage-Stamps-Die_p_790.html
Mushroom and Grass Border Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Mushroom-and-Grass-Border-Die-_p_1031.html
Pinecone Bough Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Pinecone-Bough-Die_p_958.html

Copic Colors:
Poodles: W0, W1, W3, W5
Pink: RV10, RV11


No comments:

Post a Comment