Monday, December 3, 2018

La-La Land Crafts- Non Traditional Christmas Colors


Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a very fun and NONTRADITIONAL Christmas card with you featuring one of the new sets from La-La Land Crafts.  This little cutie is from the NEW Deck The Palms sat set.  The set features 3 different santas, a cute palm tree, and several sentiments.  

For my card, I decided to make a tropical beach scene.  I used the double stitched hills border die to create my dessert island and the wave border die for my water.  Then I colored up this cute little santa and his palm tree and popped them on top with some foam tape.  I also added some clouds and a sun to finish off my scene.  I stamped my sentiment on the stitched rectangle from the New Pocket die set and tucked that in behind.  I just love how fun and nontraditional this turned out!  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:



Wave Border Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Wave-Border-Die_p_597.html


Copic Colors: 
Skin Colors: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
White: C1, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment