Monday, October 22, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Black and Turquoise

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a nontraditional Halloween Card using Black and Turquoise!  That's the theme this week at La-La Land Crafts!  In order to create my card, I stamped out my bats, colored them up with Copics and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I chose some fun patterned paper in the turquoise and black color scheme and layered it all together.  I die cut the Halloween Sentiment Die and snipped out the pumpkin so I could use my little bat as the "O"  Then I added some die cut flags and a couple of ghosts to finish it off.  So cute!!
 
 
here's a look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!
Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Bat: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R20
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment