Monday, September 10, 2018

La-La Land Crafts September Release

Hello!  I'm so excited to share the NEW La-La Land Crafts September Release with you!  So many fabulous stamps and dies in this release!  You will love them all!  All products are available NOW in the La-La Land Crafts Shop so pop over there and check them out!  

Now, on to the inspiration cards I created with all these new goodies!!!

For my first card, I used the New Happy Boo To You Stamp set.  I stamped out three of the girls and colored them in with my Copics.  Then I cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2, and set them aside.  I chose some fun patterned paper and trimmed it into rectangles, framing one of them with the Scalloped Rectangles die.  Then I cut several leaves using the New Filigree Leaves Die and layered the in behind my scalloped panel.  I cut the Halloween word out of black cardstock and paper-pieced the pumpkin so it would stand out.  Then I popped my girl images on top and finished it off with some Stickles glitter glue and a little bat from the Trick Or Sweets Stamp set.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Supplies: 

Copic Colors:
Black: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Purple: V04, V12, V15, V18
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Orange: YR12, YR15, YR18
Yellow: Y21, Y26

For my next card, I used the oh-so-sweet Batty For You Clear Stamp Set.  I stamped out my bats, colored them up using Copics, and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered several pieces of patterned paper, mounting each layer on solid cardstock.  To create my little scen, I chose some starry patterned paper, die cut a circle in yellow for my moon, and inked the edges with some distress ink.  Then I die cut a branch with the Twigs Die and added a few die cut leaves from the Leaves Confetti Die.  Then I layered it all together, added my bats, and popped in my Boo sentiment from the Boo Die. I also tucked in some die cut Filigree Leaves and a spider web doily.  



Here's a look at the inside:


Card Supplies: 

Copic Colors:
Bats: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R22

For my final card, I stamped out this sweet girl image from the Autumn Marcie Rubber Stamp Set.  Then I colored her up with my Copics, and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I decided to create a little fall pumpkin scene.  So I used the Double Stitched Hills Border die to create my ground and I used some patterned paper with clouds for my background.  I used the Filigree Pumpkin Die and Leaves Confetti Die to create my pumpkins.  For the sky, I added some stitched clouds and then I popped my girl on with some foam tape.  I layered my panel on top of several layers of patterned paper with some die cut Filigree Leaves tucked behind.  To finish it all off, I added my sentiment and there you have it!  

Here's a look at the inside:




Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Orange: YR12, YR15, YR18
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Blue: BG32, BG57
Fur on Boots: W1, W3, W5
Boots: E35, E37, E49

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the La-La Land Blog for links to all the gorgeous DT creations using these new sets! 

1 comment: