Monday, August 13, 2018

CC Designs NEW Circus Set!

Hello!  Today, I'm popping on to share a fun new set from CC Designs!  This Circus set and coordinating dies are available in the SHOP now so hop over there and check them out! 

For my card, I decided to create a little stage scene.  I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics and die cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I used the CC Designs Rectangles #1 Dies and Scalloped Rectangles Dies to create a little stage.  I used a scalloped die from my stash to create the curtains and I stenciled some spot lights in the background to add some interest.  Then I popped my images on top using some foam tape and finished it off with my sentiment.  I just love how this turned out!  So cute!!!



Here's a look at the inside:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment