Tuesday, October 3, 2017

CC Designs October Sneak Peek Day #2

 
It's Day 2 of the October Previews for CC Designs!  Today, I'm sharing one of the 3 Reindeers!  This little cutie is just so so adorable!  I love his little nose and that puppy is just so stinkin' cute! For my card, I chose some bright patterned papers, colored my image to match, and cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered it all together.  Some die cut snowflakes and rhinestone holly finish it off. 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the other adorable cards from the rest of the design team! 
 
CC Designs 3 Reindeer Stamp Set
CC Designs Christmas Wishes Sentiment Set



2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite cards! Such a good job and the image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete