Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SugarPea Designs Let's Fiesta! and Guest Designer Contest

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a super fun card using Let's Fiesta from SugarPea Designs!  I just love this little guy.  He looks like he's having so much fun!  For this card, I chose some bright Southwestern papers and colored my image to match using Copic markers.  Then I layered several of the papers in the background, cut my image into a rectangle and layered it on top of a scalloped die cut.  I placed a strip of diamond print at the bottom of the image and topped it off with a cute little tag and button.  Then I stamped my image on a die cut cloud and added a little heart underneath.  I popped it up using foam tape to add some dimension.  And there you have it, a festive little birthday card! 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
 
Card Details:
Patterned paper- Echo Park Just Be You
LaLa Land Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
MFT Blueprints #1 Die
Lawn Fawn Hearts Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Button- Stampin Up
Ink- Memento Tux Black
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) G00, G02, G05, G09, G29, R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, R29, R59, E40, E42, E43, E44, E30, E31, E34, E35, E37, C0, C1, C3, B97, B99, Y23, Y26, E87
 
One last note!  SugarPea Designs is having a Guest Designer contest!  Just a few more days to enter! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment