Friday, December 16, 2016

CC Designs - Meowy

Hello there!  Today I'm on the CC Designs Facebook Page sharing this cute little card using the adorable Meowy set!  Aren't these kitties just the cutest! 
 
For my card, I chose some fun floral paper and layered it onto the background.  I cut a circle from a coordinating piece of patterned paper and layered it on top of a die cut scallop circle.  Then I used the new Windows die from CC Designs to cut a cute little window strip from red paper.  I stamped and colored up the kittens to match and die cut them out using the matching Meowy dies.  I popped them on top of the windows and let the tail of one dangle on the bottom.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and die cut it into a speech bubble.  Some enamel dots finish it off. 
 
 
a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Echo Park Hello Summer
Stampin Up Word Bubbles Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Copic Colors: C0, C1, C3, C5, YR15, YR18, RV10, RV11, R00
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment