Thursday, October 27, 2016

CC Designs - Carolers

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing a fun little holiday card using the NEW CC Designs Carolers Stamp!  I just love these two little cuties and that little dog singing his heart out in the corner is just adorable!!!  For my card, I chose some holiday patterned paper that matched the theme of the stamp (musical notes).  Then I colored my image to match using Copic Markers.  Next, I die cut my image into a square and layered it on top of a red scallop.  I added a little tree die cut, some enamel dots and button flag to the corner.  The sentiment is from the NEW CC Designs Holly Jolly Sentiments set
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Carolers Stamp
CC Designs Holly Jolly Sentiments Stamp Set
CC Designs Holiday Backgrounds Stamp Set
CC Designs Bells die (retired)
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas
Gina Marie Pine Tree Die
Enamel Dots- The Paper Studio
Reverse Confetti Swirlies Die
My Favorite Things Orange Zest Ink
Spellbinders Scallop Square Die Set
Gina Marie X-Stitched Square Dies
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, R20 (hair) C3, C5, C7, C9, E41, E44, E47, E49 (image) E50, E53, E55, E57, C1, C3, E74, E77, E79, YG07, YG09, YG67, BG10, BG11, BG32, YR04, YR18, E08, BG34, BG49, R35, R37, R59
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment