Saturday, September 24, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Black

 
 
Hello!  Today is Saturday and that means there's an all new challenge at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!  This week's challenge is to use the Color Black.  Personally, I love using black on my cards, although I know some people really struggle with this.  However, Halloween is just around the corner so this should be an easy one! 
 
For my card, I decided to use the adorable set Make Your Own Magic.  I chose some fun patterned paper, colored my image to match and cut it out on my Scan N Cut2.  Then I layered up several sheets of paper and popped my image on top with some foam tape.  I added a little polka-dot pleated ribbon, some die cut stars and some black enamel dots.  A die cut tag with sentiment top it all off. 
 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A close up:
 
 
A look at the inside:

 
One final view:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Authentique Spirited
Spellbinders Shape Die
Gina Marie Stitched Ovals Die
CC Designs Layering Tags Die
Papertrey Ink- Small Stitched Stars Die
Reverse Confetti Star Garland Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Ribbon- Wal-mart
button - my stash
enamel dots- The Paper Studio
CC Designs Scalloped Circles
Gina Marie X-stitched Squares die
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, R20 (hair) yR14, YR18, E08, E18 (image) C9, C7, C5, C3, V12, V15, V17, YR12, YR15, YR18


No comments:

Post a Comment