Thursday, June 23, 2016

May The Force Be With You!

Hello!  Today I have a fun little Princess Leia card to share with you!  This is Femme Fatale and you can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary shop.  As soon as I saw her, she reminded me of Princess Leia so I new I had to create a card with her.  While, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I do enjoy the movies and remember them from my childhood.  She was a lot of fun to color.  From her little side buns to her dress!  Love it! 
 
 
 
I have to admit, I've actually had this image colored for some time, but I've been searching for the perfect paper.  After a couple months of looking and coming up empty-handed, I decided to use a portion of 12X12 scrapbook paper from my stash.  It already had a night sky and moon printed on it so I thought I could make it work.  Then I looked through some of my stamps and found a cute little space monkey set from Stampendous that had some little stars and fun sentiment so I decided to use those.  All, in all, I'm pretty happy with it, but I do wish I had been able to find the "right" papers. 
 
Here's a close up of the image:
 
 
A side view:
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting! 
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: My Stash
Gina Marie Stitched Stars Dies
Sizzix Architectural Accents #2 Die
Stampendous Changito in Space Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp Embossing Powder
Ribbon- My Stash
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04 R20 (hair) E49, E47, E43 (image) W0, W2, W3, W5, W7, C5, C7, C9, E31, E35, E37, E29, Y26, E87, BG57, BG18, RV11, E04
 
 
 

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I'm a huge Star Wars fan and your Leia looks amazing.
    Thanks for sharing =)
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete