Sunday, May 1, 2016

All Dress Up Facebook Challenge - Blue

Hello!  It's time for another All Dressed Up Facebook challenge.  This month, the theme is Blue.  You can find all the details HERE so be sure to pop over there and play along.  I'd love to see what you create!  For my inspiration card, I decided to use Country Cow Girl.  Since I live in Texas, I have a special place in my heart for country cards.  I love hair and her little boots and her bandana is so cute!  And yes, people do dress this way in Texas :)  I colored her up with Copic Markers and used some adorable western papers from Carta Bella.  Then I added a sweet little cowboy boot charm and some paper flowers to finish it off! 

 
Here's a view from the side:
 
 
And a closer look at the image:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Carta Bella Giddy Up
Pearls- Stampin Up
X stitched Rectangles Die- Gina Marie
MFT Barbed Wire Fence Die
Ribbon- Stampin Up Natural Trim
Banner Punch - Stampin Up
Spiral Paper Clip- My stash
Swirl Die- My Favorite Things
Boot charm- My stash
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E49, E43 (image) BG10, BG11, BG72, B99, B97, B95, R27, R59, E47, E44
 


No comments:

Post a Comment