Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT Contest Part 2

Hello there!  Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  My Spring Break has just started and I'm looking forward to doing some crafting and relaxing!  Today, I have my second entry for the Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT Contest to share!  Tomorrow is the last day so this will be my last entry.  Wish me luck!  This is Tori.  You can find her here in the shop.  Isn't she so cute!  I love the worried look on her face and that little dog is just adorable! 



For this card, I used some adorable paper from American Crafts called Happy Traveler.  Then I decided to add some fun bunting and created a round medallion for the sentiment!

 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
 
Details:
Sentiment Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie - Tori
Tab Die: My Favorite Things
Border Die: My Favorite Things
Patterned Paper: American Crafts- Happy Traveler
Cloud Die: Paper Smooches -  Cute Clouds
Bunting Die: CC Designs
Pearls: Recollections
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) YR21, YR14, YR07, R08, E18 (image) B24, B29, BG53, BG57, BG49, R27, R59, E34, E37, E53, E50, Y35, Y38, YR24, YG07, YG67, YG09
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment