Saturday, January 9, 2016

Exciting News!!!!

So I have the most exciting news!  I'm now a full time DT member over at Saturated Canary!  I'm so honored to have been chosen, I feel like I need to pinch myself!  I have been a huge fan of Saturated Canary for years and now I'm so excited to be creating with these beautiful images full time.  For my first card as DT member, I chose First Snow.  You can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary Shop.  I absolutely love this sweet little stamp, she's just so cute and cuddly.  Look at that hair and she has the prettiest eyes!  Love it! 

 
Here's a Closer Look:
 
 
Supplies:
Image: Saturated Canary- First Snow
Coloring: Copic Markers
Patterned paper: American Crafts- Bundled Up Collection
Sentiment: My Favorite Things
Pearl Dots: Liquid Pearls
Doily, Snowflake, Crystals: My Stash
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Can't wait to be show you more of my Saturated Canary creations! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment