Friday, October 30, 2015

Bellarific Friday!!!

Hello there! 
I've been busy stamping away and today I have a cute little witchy card from Stamping Bella to share with you.  This is Willow the Witch and you can find her here .  The minute this stamp came out, I knew I had to have her.  You see, I have a slight addiction to Uptown Girls and Tiny Townies.  I just can't help myself.  They are just so darn cute! 

 
I colored her up with copics and added some adorable paper from Doodlebug.   This is their most recent Halloween Collection: October 31st.  This I popped on some cute little 3D bat stickers from Recollections.  Here's a closer look:
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your oh soooo cute Card!!!!! This stamp is one of my FAVES!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete