Friday, January 23, 2015

Skinny Jeans Abby

Hello, hello!  Thanks for stopping by!  Today I have a card from Whimsie Doodle to share.  This sweet girl is called Skinny Jeans Abby.  I just love her little bow and boots...too cute! 

Now, I usually color hair blonde or brown, but for this one, I decided to go outside my comfort zone and do black hair.  I don't know why, but I almost never color my images with black hair.  I think it's kind of intimidating for some reason.  But, I really like how this one turned out and I may start coloring more black hair in the future.  Maybe that could be a New Year's Resolution :)  I kept this card pretty simple, just added some paper, ribbon, and a little square paper clip.  Hope you like it! 


Details:
Digital Stamp: Whimsie Doodles- Skinny Jeans Abby
Paper:
Misc: Ribbon-Stampin Up, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. super cute larisa! love the black hair... you should definitely do it more often!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete