Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Whimsie Doodles Christmas!

 
Today, I have two cards for you from Whimsie Doodles! 
 
 
For this sweet little card, I used Stocking Goodies.  This is one of my absolute favorite stamps.  I just love how cute she is in her PJ's, checking to see what Santa left her!  I just colored her up with my Copics, found some cute holiday paper, and there you go!  The sentiment is also from Whimsie Doodles.  It's part of the Holiday Sentiments Collection. 
 

 
I also created a card with this little guy.  This is Happy Elf.  Isn't he just the cutest!  The minute I saw him, I knew I had to make a card with him!  I decided to really bling this one out and make it fun!  So, I added some ornament stickers to the top and some random snowflake stamps.  What a cutie! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a Merry and Safe Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment