Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black and Yellow


Hi!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  I can't believe it's Thursday already!  Today I have a sassy little card using Madden, one of the new Creeper Crew stamps from The Greeting Farm.  I just love how edgy she is with her cargo pants, combat boots, and big hair.  For this card, I used DCWV Patterened Paper and added some Prima Flowers.  The image has been colored with copic markers and I free-handed the brick wall behind her.  A little ribbon and some bling finished off the whole thing :)  Also, you'll notice this is another square card!  That makes two for me and I'm really loving them!


Thanks so much for visiting my blog! 

5 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I, too, love Madden. You made her a total babe. hee hee :)

    That brick wall is amazing! Great job. I love making square cards.. there's so much more space to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you chose for her... She is one of my favourite Creepers; so fun to colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely GORGEOUS! and your brick wall is SUPER COOL!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cool! I love her hair and the color combo you used! Just bought some grey/yellow the other day, feeling very inspired now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Larisa! I LOVE Madden!! Gorgeous colour combo (big fan of yellow with pops of black!) and your brick wall ROCKS! xx

    ReplyDelete