Friday, January 15, 2010

The Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop/Release is finally here. If you're just joining us or if you need some guidance, be sure to visit http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/ You can also find a link to the new images!!!! Ok, so there were a few challenges with this blog hop and I have chosen to try 3 of them.

Color Creating Sistah: Create a Sassy Color Combo
For this card, I used Sexy Sandy and this adorable cherry paper. I just love the pale blue with bright red! So fun!
Gifted Sistah: Creat a Sweet Gift!





For this Challenge, I created a bath gift set using the Spa Day image. I simply covered a small candle, bubble bath, soap, and added a loofa. I then colored the image to match and put everything into a nice neat package (hint: the clear box is one I had left over...note cards came in it. )
Sassy Layout Sistah: Create a Rockin Layout!





Ok, so maybe you're thinking this isn't really that exciting of a layout, but the truth is...I never create layouts where the image is directly in the center of the card. It's always on the top or bottom or to one side or the other. So, for this challenge, I thought I would branch out and try something new. Hope you like it :) P.S. The image is called Cupid :)
So, that's it for my challenges...hope you like everything you saw. Remember, if you would like any of these images, you can get them today. Just visit http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
There will also be an online chat on the Paper Craft Planet site from 5-8 PST so make sure you join us! Thanks for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment