Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pilgrim Tilda

This is really Witch Tilda with Pumpkins from Magnolia, but the minute I saw her, I thought she looked like a pilgrim. I've colored her with copics, and popped out her arms, shoes, and one of the pumpkins...although I don't think you can tell in the picture. The good news is, I recently got a new camera for my birthday and it takes much better pictures so from here on out, the detail in my posts should be more visible. But I digress...After coloring her with Copics, I added some glitter to the stems of the pumpkin and to the buckle with my spica pen. Then, I mounted her on some Thanksgiving paper and added a cute little sentiment that I printed off the computer. I don't usually buy sentiment stamps because I'd rather spend the money on image stamps so I just usually print them. The flowers and brad are by the paper studio from Hobby Lobby and I'm not sure where I got the ribbon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment